Our Fun and Away Days allow hard-working teams to relax and recharge their batteries. After a heavy conference, business session or season, a change in pace will do wonders to boost staff morale and prevent burn-out. Fun and Away Days also reward your workers for their efforts, sending a clear signal that their work really is valued and appreciated.
Activities take place at ‘The Lake’, our private 33 acre site. Located in the rolling countryside of North Wiltshire, this beautiful site is just ten minutes from Jct 16 of the M4.
“The day was excellent! A good balance of activities and we would love to come back again in the future!”
L. Newcomb, Doctors of Mid Wales
We will tailor activities to the needs of you and your team. Past activities have included:
- Canoeing – what could be nicer than paddling on our stunning two-acre lake?
- Large inflatables – slides, football, bouncy castles, Total Wipeout and more
- Archery – an absorbing new skill to practise on our competition range
- Bushcraft – your team become Ray Mears for the day, making fires and cooking the wild way
- Carp fishing – surely one of the most relaxing ways to spend a day
- Sheep shepherding – it’s not as easy as the experts make it look!
- And much more …
We can provide a variety of catering options including picnics on haybales, barbecues, ice cream vans and hog roasts.
Get in touch to find out more about how our Fun and Away Days can motivate your teams.