We are a leading AAP licensed provider of Duke of Edinburgh Award expeditions, having trained and assessed over 4,500 young people. We provide complete packages for Bronze, Silver & Gold Expeditions and work with schools, youth groups, corporate identities and local authorities to support their DofE Provision.
Sharing your DofE workload
The Duke of Edinburgh award is the world’s leading youth achievement scheme – a unique adventure that has allowed thousands of young people to push their personal boundaries and gain new skills – not to mention adding to their CVs and university applications. Most schools encourage participation in the DofE scheme, recognising the huge benefits that it brings to students. However, it does involve investment of time from a school – and that’s where we come in. We work with you, taking on as much of the workload as possible.
“We would like to take this opportunity in thanking you and all your staff for such a wonderful expedition for our pupils”
Nicole Van-Stayne, Clapton Girls’ Academy
Extensive DofE experience
Completing the awards involves participants undertaking physical challenges – sometimes in less-than-perfect conditions. Safety on expeditions is therefore our absolute priority. All our staff have relevant experience in managing activities, up-to-date qualifications and are enhanced DBS checked.
With 20 years’ experience, we like to think we’re experts at getting the most out of youngsters – encouraging, motivating and managing them when the going gets tough. Contact us today to find out how we help your young people achieve more than they ever thought they could!
“My concept of the reason for DofE is that people should be pushed out of their comfort zones and be challenged, which is exactly what happened. H5 Adventure’s instructors fully implemented the syllabus in a professional manner, thank you”
N. Melson, Bishop Thomas Grant School
What our price includes
Our pricing structure is straightforward. All prices include:
- Comprehensive pre-expedition paperwork pack & kit list
- Assistance with expedition paperwork we complete operating authority notifications, green forms and risk assessments
- Support, pre, during and post expeditions from our office – all your questions answered promptly
- High quality training – delivered at a location convenient for you
- Training materials and helpful handouts for participants
- Supervision throughout the expeditions from experienced and friendly instructors
- Accredited assessors for the qualifying expedition
- Campsite fees
- Use of our expedition equipment – including tents, maps, cooking equipment and fuel, sleeping mats, rucksacks and group shelters
Ready to find out more?
Contact us today to find out more about our Duke of Edinburgh Award Expeditions.