Residential trips can be the highlight of a student’s school year. They are often the school events that we remember most vividly in years to come. Like Team Building and Induction Days, they have massive potential for improving group dynamics. Needless to say, working with teachers outside of the classroom is a revelation for some youngsters!
Above: Laughter, learning and team-building on St Swithun’s Year 7 residential trip.
H5 do everything possible to take the hard work and – let’s face it – worry out of residential trips. We have years of experience in enthusing and managing young people, all our staff are fully trained, and the company ethos focuses on safety.
“I experienced the kind of moments that are what working with children are all about. These were largely made possible by the attitude & professionalism of the staff, allied to what I’d saw as being a geniune interest & care for us.”
I. Bador, Millfields Primary School
We offer a range of residential experiences according to your needs, including:
- Camping at your school. This is the ideal Residential for younger groups, ready for a first night away from home.
- 2 to 4 night Residentials at The Lake. For a more complete residential experience, parties can camp at our private 33 acre site in rural Wiltshire – a beautiful and safe rural environment.
- 2 to 5 night Residentials in The Brecon Beacons National Park. Managed by our experienced instructors, students can experience one of the most dramatic and best-loved National Parks in the UK.
“Thoroughly successful trip – thank you very much for your attention to detail! We couldn’t have asked for more”
C Lee, Ferndale Primary
Our Residentials can include the following activities:
- Canoeing and rafting
- Climbing and abseiling
- Bushcraft (e.g. making fire & cooking)
- Survival and building shelters
Contact us today to find out more about our Residentials.