Most top companies now use team-building activities to encourage a positive working culture. Team-building activities can break down barriers between co-workers, give new ways to communicate, and encourage a more collegiate atmosphere.
We offer a range of team-building events suitable for your entire staff or a particular team within your company. Events take place at our beautiful 33 acre site ‘The Lake’, just ten minutes from the M4 (Jct 16). From light-hearted bonding experiences to competitive challenges, we can tailor the focus of the day to fit both the company needs and the dynamic of your groups.
“A fantastic fun day, with something for every member of the team. Excellent as a team building day, but also for achieving individual goals and building confidence.”
A. McBride, Specsavers
Activities might include:
- Canoeing – teams can gently pootle around or set new records on our beautiful two-acre lake
- Bridge-building – groups use creativity and cooperation to get the whole team across our stream.
- Raft-building – problem-solving and collaboration are essential to keep the team out of the water!
- Land-based problem-solving – a series of dry-land activities for water-allergic groups.
- Archery – a pleasantly absorbing challenge on our competitive shooting range.
- Bushcraft – build a proper fire and cook anything from popcorn to fish (or even rabbits!)
- Carp fishing – inspire a hundred office stories about ‘the one that got away.’
- Sheep shepherding – learn a new skill that’s harder than it looks.
- Crystal Dome – yes, gold and silver tickets whizzing around a dome…
We have various catering options, including a tasty barbecue lunch. Alternatively, why not end the day with a succulent hog roast, eaten overlooking the lake?
Contact us today to find out more about our Corporate Team Building Days.